Saturday 4 January 2020

Best results to date : January 4th

Having listed all the results in my spreadsheet I am delighted to see no red.

But it is much better than that and as a result I must include my local league selections.

Cranbrook beat Colyton 2nds 16-1.
Broadclyst beat Starcross Generals 12-0.
Westexe 2nds beat Dawlish United 3rds 8-0.
Cronies beat Seaton Town 7-1.
Elmore 2nds beat East Budleigh 4-1.
Westexe beat Axmouth United 3-0.
Elmore 3rds beat Cullompton Rangers 2nds 4-3.

Pleasing reading for me. Several thrashings for my selections.

Sadly Lympstone could only manage a 2-2 draw with Chard Town Reserves.

So a really great set of results at the bottom of my pyramid.

Now for the official pyramid:

11) Liverton travelled to Clyst Valley and won 2-1.

10) Elmore travelled to Torridgeside and won 3-0.

9) Exmouth entertained Bitton and won 2-0.

8) Barnstaple travelled to Bristol Manor Farm and won 2-1.

7) Hayes & Yeasding could not score against Tiverton so the match ended 0-0.

6) Weymouth travelled to Welling United and won the match 3-1.

5) Dagenham & Redbridge could not score against Torquay so that match also ended 0-0.

4) The Leasing.com trophy saw Exeter beating Ipswich Town 2-1.

3) Southend United did not play, thus helping keep red off my card.

2) Brentford qualified for the next round beating Stoke City 1-0.

1) Arsenal take on Leeds United on Monday Night.

I have to be happy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment