Saturday 15 July 2017

Selections for 2017-18

Time to pick my new teams for the new season, although I am allowed to keep the ones I like.

1) Premier League : Arsenal : My Team

2) Championship : Brentford : Bring them back as they have good facebook coverage

3) League One : Southend United : Old Home Town

4) League Two : Exeter City : Current Home Town

5) National League : Torquay United : Nearest Team

6) National League South : Weston-super-Mare : Nearest and good facebook coverage

7) Southern League Premier : Tiverton Town : First season at this level

8) Southern League South & West : Barnstaple Town : At the end of the Tarka Line

9) Western League Premier : Buckland Athletic : Newton Abbott based, not too far

10) South West Peninsula League Premier : Exmouth Town : Right beside the train station

Level 11 and onwards I will keep to myself ..... maybe

11) South West Peninsula League East : Alphington : Know some youth team players

The first pre-season matches have already taken place so if I have time I will add another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment