Sunday 26 October 2014

Summer Break

I forgot all about this blog during the summer. It must have been a good one.

Now that the clocks have gone back it is time to hide on the internet rather than getting out into the nice warm world of summer.

I have selected my teams for this season so now it is time to see how they are faring and bring this site up to date with my personal pyramid.

There are few changes as Brentford and Yeovil swapped places meaning I can keep them.

Tamworth unfortunately dropped out of the Football Conference into the Conference North which is not part of my pyramid so they have had to be replaced.

So here are my top ten:

1. Arsenal: Will always be my first choice
2. Brentford: Promoted last season
3. Yeovil: Relegated last season
4. Exeter: My new home town so maybe one day I will actually go and watch them *
5. Torquay: Relegated from the League last season and only an hour away **
6. Weston-super-Mare: No change
7. Bideford: No change
8. Tiverton Town: No change
9. Buckland Athletic: No change
10. Barnstaple: No change

* Many of my friends around here have advised me not to bother.
** May be less than an hour once the new road is built

Now to update the Pyramid List for 2014/15 ......


No comments:

Post a Comment